Translation of novice in Spanish:
- 1.1 (beginner) principiante (masculine and feminine), novato, (masculine, feminine) I'm a novice at tennis/painting en tenis/pintura soy un principiante or un novato (before noun/delante del nombre) [skier/programmer] principiante, novatoExample sentences1.2 [Religion/Religión] novicio, (masculine, feminine)
- The system used is not particularly user friendly for novices or inexperienced staff: this could be improved with more modern software facilities.
- While the LSO no longer directs the pilot down, he is constantly giving advice if required and can be a calming voice for the inexperienced novice.
- This annual sporting event takes place on Sunday, May 1 when keen runners and complete novices get together for a five-mile race, a one-mile adult run and a one-mile children's event.
- A friend who is a novice in an Episcopal religious order recently told me that she has no taste now for books of contemporary spirituality.
- He joined the monastic order as a novice, and studied the Hua-yen ching with Chih-yen.
- Galileo had a mixed education, starting at a monastery school in Vallombrosa where he entered the order as a novice, against the wishes of his father.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.