Translation of nth in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] enésimoExample sentences1.2 [colloquial/familiar] unreliable to the nth degree informal hasta decir basta [colloquial/familiar] you're the nth person to ask me that (British English/inglés británico) eres la enésima persona que me pregunta eso
- In 1865 Fuchs studied nth order linear ordinary differential equations with complex functions as coefficients.
- Euler starts with an nth degree polynomial p with the following properties.
- Although not the first to do so, al-Kashi gave an algorithm for calculating nth roots which is a special case of the methods given many centuries later by Ruffini and Horner.
- Now, Irishness seems to include fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, nth generations of so-called ‘Irish people’ - and it is these ‘lost Irish’ who are being targeted to tick the box in the census.
- But we are once again dealing with nth generation reproduction, without any remastering or reconfiguration.
- While I'm not keen on the notion that we're all dependent on something in these addiction-obsessed times, I know that my fondness for adrenaline-surfing exceeds healthy limits and that (for the nth time) I need to Do Something About It.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the