Translation of nuclear in Spanish:
- 1.1(fission/fusion)the nuclear debatenuclear power/energy nuclear reprocessing plantel debate sobre la cuestión nuclear1.2 (nuclear-powered) nuclear submarine/power stationplanta (feminine) de reprocesado de desechos or residuos nucleares or radioactivosthe nuclear agesubmarino (masculine) /central (feminine) nuclearla era nuclearExample sentences1.3 (Military)
(missile/warhead)nuclear armsNuclear Non-Proliferation Treatyarmas (feminine plural) nuclearesnuclear shelterTratado (masculine) de no proliferación de armas nuclearesExample sentences
- The result might be a chain reaction: a self-sustaining release of nuclear energy.
- To generate electricity, we use hydroelectric power, coal and nuclear energy.
- At first, the program focused mainly on the use of nuclear energy for power generation.
- Our fears about a nuclear strike traditionally include the horrific death toll, the living envying the dead, etc.
- At the time, it seemed a large nuclear strike would disrupt communications networks to the point that command and control services would collapse.
- We'll look at whether this country is doing enough and spending enough to prepare for a nuclear attack.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.