Translation of nuclear in Spanish:
- 1(fission/fusion)the nuclear debate
nuclearel debate sobre la cuestión nuclearnuclear power/energy nuclear reprocessing plantplanta (feminine) de reprocesado de desechos or residuos nucleares or radioactivosExample sentences
- The result might be a chain reaction: a self-sustaining release of nuclear energy.
- To generate electricity, we use hydroelectric power, coal and nuclear energy.
- At first, the program focused mainly on the use of nuclear energy for power generation.
- 2 (nuclear-powered) nuclear submarine/power stationsubmarino (masculine) /central (feminine) nuclearthe nuclear agela era nuclear
- 3 (Military)(missile/warhead)nuclear arms
nucleararmas (feminine plural) nuclearesNuclear Non-Proliferation TreatyTratado (masculine) de no proliferación de armas nuclearesnuclear shelterExample sentences
- Imagine what the world would look like today if the Third Reich had been the first to possess a nuclear bomb.
- The general public, and even men in authority, have not realised what would be involved in a war with nuclear bombs.
- So the small nuclear arsenals of France and China did deter the USSR.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.