Translation of nuclear in Spanish:
- 1(fission/fusion)the nuclear debate
nuclearel debate sobre la cuestión nuclearnuclear power/energy nuclear reprocessing plantplanta (feminine) de reprocesado de desechos or residuos nucleares or radioactivosExample sentences
- The result might be a chain reaction: a self-sustaining release of nuclear energy.
- To generate electricity, we use hydroelectric power, coal and nuclear energy.
- At first, the program focused mainly on the use of nuclear energy for power generation.
- 2 (nuclear-powered) nuclear submarine/power stationsubmarino (masculine) /central (feminine) nuclearthe nuclear agela era nuclear
- 3 (Military)(missile/warhead)nuclear arms
nucleararmas (feminine plural) nuclearesNuclear Non-Proliferation TreatyTratado (masculine) de no proliferación de armas nuclearesnuclear shelterExample sentences
- Our fears about a nuclear strike traditionally include the horrific death toll, the living envying the dead, etc.
- At the time, it seemed a large nuclear strike would disrupt communications networks to the point that command and control services would collapse.
- We'll look at whether this country is doing enough and spending enough to prepare for a nuclear attack.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.