Translation of nucleus in Spanish:
noun plural -clei Pronunciation: / -kliaɪ /
- 1.1 (of atom, cell, galaxy)Example sentences1.2 (central part, core) to form the nucleus of something
constituir el núcleo de algoExample sentences
- Dense granules surrounding the nucleus are probably cytoplasmic organelles.
- The cells had round or oval vesicular nuclei with multiple prominent nucleoli.
- The cells were characterized by large vesicular nuclei with single large nucleoli.
- If this proposal is accepted, the government together with the St Lucian organizations could have an extension of the mission in Brooklyn and an important nucleus for the St Lucian community.
- The nucleus of the global movement against injustice will not - cannot, should not - be found in the centers of global privilege.
- And at the moment there is not even the nucleus of a movement to achieve that.
- The harmless radio waves excite protons that form the nuclei of hydrogen atoms in the body.
- Electrons produce a small magnetic field as they spin and orbit the nucleus of an atom.
- Electrons are found in clouds that surround the nucleus of an atom.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the