- [Art] desnudo (m) in the nude desnudoMore example sentences
- Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe images are on display, as well as several Picasso nudes and Rodin sculptures, including The Kiss.
- Modigliani's nudes were the subject of his only gallery show during his lifetime and the police shut it down.
- All of Saville's monumental nudes employ photographic precedents, but not in any simple way.
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.
- [woman/man] desnudo to pose nude posar desnudo a nude portrait/study [Art] un desnudo a nude scene una escena de desnudo nude swimming is not allowed no está permitido bañarse desnudoMore example sentences
- Thankfully, the nude model managed to find some clothes to wear in later issues!
- Peta is well known for its provocative ad campaigns, which sometimes feature nude models proclaiming they'd rather go naked than wear fur.
- Tricia Stewart was one of the members of Rylstone and District WI who posed nude for a calendar.