- [Art/Arte] desnudo (masculine) in the nude desnudoMore example sentences
- Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe images are on display, as well as several Picasso nudes and Rodin sculptures, including The Kiss.
- Modigliani's nudes were the subject of his only gallery show during his lifetime and the police shut it down.
- All of Saville's monumental nudes employ photographic precedents, but not in any simple way.
- [woman/man] desnudo to pose nude posar desnudo a nude portrait/study [Art/Arte] un desnudo a nude scene una escena de desnudo nude swimming is not allowed no está permitido bañarse desnudo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.