Translation of nude in Spanish:
- [Art/Arte] desnudo (masculine) in the nude desnudoExample sentences
- Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe images are on display, as well as several Picasso nudes and Rodin sculptures, including The Kiss.
- Modigliani's nudes were the subject of his only gallery show during his lifetime and the police shut it down.
- All of Saville's monumental nudes employ photographic precedents, but not in any simple way.
- [woman/man] desnudo to pose nude posar desnudo a nude portrait/study [Art/Arte] un desnudo a nude scene una escena de desnudo nude swimming is not allowed no está permitido bañarse desnudo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.