- [Art/Arte] desnudo (masculine) in the nude desnudoMore example sentences
- Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe images are on display, as well as several Picasso nudes and Rodin sculptures, including The Kiss.
- Modigliani's nudes were the subject of his only gallery show during his lifetime and the police shut it down.
- All of Saville's monumental nudes employ photographic precedents, but not in any simple way.
- [woman/man] desnudo to pose nude posar desnudo a nude portrait/study [Art/Arte] un desnudo a nude scene una escena de desnudo nude swimming is not allowed no está permitido bañarse desnudo
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.