- [Art/Arte] desnudo (masculine) in the nude desnudoMore example sentences
- Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe images are on display, as well as several Picasso nudes and Rodin sculptures, including The Kiss.
- Modigliani's nudes were the subject of his only gallery show during his lifetime and the police shut it down.
- All of Saville's monumental nudes employ photographic precedents, but not in any simple way.
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.
- [woman/man] desnudo to pose nude posar desnudo a nude portrait/study [Art/Arte] un desnudo a nude scene una escena de desnudo nude swimming is not allowed no está permitido bañarse desnudoMore example sentences
- Thankfully, the nude model managed to find some clothes to wear in later issues!
- Peta is well known for its provocative ad campaigns, which sometimes feature nude models proclaiming they'd rather go naked than wear fur.
- Tricia Stewart was one of the members of Rylstone and District WI who posed nude for a calendar.