Translation of nuisance in Spanish:
- 1.1 (occurrence, thing) to be a nuisanceser un fastidio or [colloquial] una lata or una pesadezwhat a nuisance
ser un incordio (Spain)¡qué fastidio!(before noun) the strikes had considerable nuisance value
¡qué lata! [colloquial]las huelgas fueron un gran irritante1.2 (person)pesado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)stop being a nuisance!
incordio (masculine) (Spain) [colloquial]déjate de molestar or [colloquial] de dar la latahe's always making a nuisance of himselfsiempre está dando la lata [colloquial]Example sentences1.3 (Law)a public nuisance
una alteración del orden públicoExample sentences
- If the newcomers wanted to make a go of it here and did not make a nuisance of themselves, they could be Australians.
- They don't want to go along to annual general meetings and make a nuisance of themselves.
- In return, they don't secede or otherwise make a nuisance of themselves.
- The courts tend to approach the question of the existence of a nuisance, whether public or private, as a question of fact.
- What constitutes a statutory nuisance is carefully defined in section 79 and so too are numerous exceptions.
- Picketing accompanied by violence, or even merely noise, may be a private nuisance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.