- 1.1 (letter) O, o (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (blood group) O (masculine) blood group
More example sentences
- For capital O, always form a C first, and then close it up.
- Little do you know, I used to be obsessed with a capital O.
- Note the graceful shape of the o and s, and the fullness of the counters.
- Type Os don't find dairy products and grains quite as user friendly as do most of the other blood types.
- The leading factor in weight gain for Type Os is the gluten found in wheat germ and whole wheat products, which interferes with insulin efficiency and slow down metabolic rate.
- There are three alleles or versions of the blood type gene: A, B, and O.