- 1.1 [Culin] (flour) harina (f) de avena; (flakes) (AmE) avena (f) (en copos)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (color) beige (m) crudo; (before n) beige crudo (adj inv)
- Try to get as much fiber as you can from bodybuilding foods such as oatmeal, brown rice, whole-grain breads, vegetables, legumes and fruit.
- For breakfast people may eat porridge made of cornmeal or oatmeal, cereal, or bread and tea.
- Complex carbohydrates like oatmeal and whole wheat bread ultimately break down into simple carbohydrates like sugar.
More example sentences
- He replaced his morning eggs and sausage with oatmeal and a walk.
- Aunt Neal had already began pouring me a bowl of oatmeal, putting sausage on a plate and shoveling a pound of bacon in the same saucer.
- In the morning, I vary between oatmeal and egg white omelets with salsa and veggies, and in the summer I like cold cereals.
- It is decorated in cream with an oatmeal carpet, a colour scheme that is continued throughout the apartment.
- Neutral oatmeal carpets create a subtle contrast to the light maple furniture.
- When she finished and made her way slowly through the carriage, the only person who gave her money was a bearded guy with long hair and a flowing oatmeal coloured floorlength robe sitting in the corner.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.