- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] (flour) harina (feminine) de avena; (flakes) (American English/inglés norteamericano) avena (feminine) (en copos)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (color) beige (masculine) crudo; (before noun/delante del nombre) beige crudo (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
- Try to get as much fiber as you can from bodybuilding foods such as oatmeal, brown rice, whole-grain breads, vegetables, legumes and fruit.
- For breakfast people may eat porridge made of cornmeal or oatmeal, cereal, or bread and tea.
- Complex carbohydrates like oatmeal and whole wheat bread ultimately break down into simple carbohydrates like sugar.
More example sentences
- He replaced his morning eggs and sausage with oatmeal and a walk.
- Aunt Neal had already began pouring me a bowl of oatmeal, putting sausage on a plate and shoveling a pound of bacon in the same saucer.
- In the morning, I vary between oatmeal and egg white omelets with salsa and veggies, and in the summer I like cold cereals.
- It is decorated in cream with an oatmeal carpet, a colour scheme that is continued throughout the apartment.
- Neutral oatmeal carpets create a subtle contrast to the light maple furniture.
- When she finished and made her way slowly through the carriage, the only person who gave her money was a bearded guy with long hair and a flowing oatmeal coloured floorlength robe sitting in the corner.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.