- 1 [opinion/assessment/fact] objetivo I've tried to be objective he intentado ser objetivoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- This is anti - foundationalism, where the foundations were the hard facts of objective judgement and absolute truth.
- Second, I am stating my opinions and hopefully I am more objective than judgemental.
- I was determined to remain a disinterested, objective observer in order to respond to student questions or problems.
- No, I'm saying there is no ultimate reality, no objective existence, no ontology at all.
- The operational definitions that we adopt here are: Real objects are any objects that have an actual objective existence.
- Controversial, yes, but I'm saying those physical laws don't have an objective existence, they're categories we apply to experiences.
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.