- 1.1 u (of law, custom, agreement, religious festival) observancia (f), cumplimiento (m)More example sentences1.2 c (rite, practice) práctica (f) religious observances prácticas religiosas
More example sentences
- It has become the object of a global cult, and the money which it absorbs from the world is a from of practical worship, a daily puja, the ritual observance of its omnipotence.
- I did not understand that God did not merely require the outward observance of certain rituals but rather a clean heart and a holy life.
- In the management of its global operations, IBM the world's largest computer maker has been well known for its strict observance of clean business ethics.
- Guyanese American cultural traditions have been preserved by the religious observances of weddings, baptisms, and funerals.
- Many religions go through ceremonies or observances of rituals to become pure or to be healed.
- Lamas (religious leaders) skilled in rituals perform the necessary religious observances.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)