- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of law, custom, agreement, religious festival) observancia (feminine), cumplimiento (masculine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (rite, practice) práctica (feminine) religious observances prácticas religiosas
More example sentences
- It has become the object of a global cult, and the money which it absorbs from the world is a from of practical worship, a daily puja, the ritual observance of its omnipotence.
- I did not understand that God did not merely require the outward observance of certain rituals but rather a clean heart and a holy life.
- In the management of its global operations, IBM the world's largest computer maker has been well known for its strict observance of clean business ethics.
- Guyanese American cultural traditions have been preserved by the religious observances of weddings, baptisms, and funerals.
- Many religions go through ceremonies or observances of rituals to become pure or to be healed.
- Lamas (religious leaders) skilled in rituals perform the necessary religious observances.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.