Translation of obtrude in Spanish:
- 1 (force) to obtrude one's opinions on othersimponer sus opiniones a los demásExample sentences
- Passion is known to obtrude judgement and there is a lot of passionate anti-corporate and anti-American sentiment around.
- Please excuse me for obtruding my weakness and my finitude, here, into your daily lives.
- Into this meditation obtrudes another vision, with an entirely distinct vocabulary and resonance.
- 2 (push out) (Zoology)Example sentences
- We would seek to avoid obtruding on to the slopes traditionally used for sledging, or to restrict the area used by horse riders.
- But if such matters obtruded in their investigations then the tribunal was perfectly entitled to investigate.
- Then the chosen ones would not obtrude with their sleek vehicles.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.