Translation of occlusion in Spanish:
- [Chemistry/Química] [Medicine/Medicina] [Meteorol] oclusión (feminine)Example sentences
- Localized observation of blood vessel stasis, occlusion or vessel dilation have all been observed with Photofrin treatment in vivo.
- Two of the 4 patients with cirrhosis had hepatic infusion chemotherapy and therapeutic occlusion of hepatic arteries.
- The blood vessel wall is usually involved early with resultant hemorrhage, thrombotic occlusion, and lung infarction.
- In a cold occlusion, the reverse occurs and the occlusion resembles a cold front.
- The second type is a warm occlusion, which occurs when the air behind the front is warmer than the air ahead of the front.
- In both types of occlusions, the occluded front has well defined vertical boundaries between the coldest air, the cool air, and the warm air.
- The meteorological language, which Doogan edits slightly, destabilizes into a poetry of cyclones, occlusions and disturbances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.