Translation of occlusion in Spanish:
- [Chemistry/Química] [Medicine/Medicina] [Meteorol] oclusión (feminine)Example sentences
- Localized observation of blood vessel stasis, occlusion or vessel dilation have all been observed with Photofrin treatment in vivo.
- Two of the 4 patients with cirrhosis had hepatic infusion chemotherapy and therapeutic occlusion of hepatic arteries.
- The blood vessel wall is usually involved early with resultant hemorrhage, thrombotic occlusion, and lung infarction.
- In a cold occlusion, the reverse occurs and the occlusion resembles a cold front.
- The second type is a warm occlusion, which occurs when the air behind the front is warmer than the air ahead of the front.
- In both types of occlusions, the occluded front has well defined vertical boundaries between the coldest air, the cool air, and the warm air.
- The meteorological language, which Doogan edits slightly, destabilizes into a poetry of cyclones, occlusions and disturbances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.