Translation of occupant in Spanish:
- (of house, building)(tenant)inquilino, (-na) (masculine, feminine)(of room, vehicle)(of office, post)Occupant (on letter) (American English)al ocupante de la viviendaExample sentences
- Another factor of cardinal importance in protecting building occupants is debris mitigation.
- Several ships tracked the pod, fearing that its sole occupant was escaping.
- Mr Melvin was the sole occupant of the car, and no other vehicles were involved.
- The main concern of the Australian Republican Movement has always been with the Office of Governor-General rather than any one occupant of the position.
- One newspaper said yesterday that they were proof that he is ‘one of the most reactionary occupants of his office in modern times’.
- Over the years, Larry's show has become a favorite forum for would-be occupants of the Oval Office.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.