Translation of occupant in Spanish:
- (of house, building)(tenant) inquilino, (-na) (masculine, feminine)(of room, vehicle) ocupante (masculine or feminine)(of office, post) titular (masculine or feminine)Occupant (on letter) (American English)al ocupante de la viviendaExample sentences
- Another factor of cardinal importance in protecting building occupants is debris mitigation.
- Several ships tracked the pod, fearing that its sole occupant was escaping.
- Mr Melvin was the sole occupant of the car, and no other vehicles were involved.
- The main concern of the Australian Republican Movement has always been with the Office of Governor-General rather than any one occupant of the position.
- One newspaper said yesterday that they were proof that he is ‘one of the most reactionary occupants of his office in modern times’.
- Over the years, Larry's show has become a favorite forum for would-be occupants of the Oval Office.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.