Translation of occupant in Spanish:
- (of house, building) ocupante (masculine and feminine); (tenant) inquilino, (masculine, feminine); (of room, vehicle) ocupante (masculine and feminine); (of office, post) titular (masculine and feminine) Occupant (on letter) (American English/inglés norteamericano) al ocupante de la viviendaExample sentences
- Another factor of cardinal importance in protecting building occupants is debris mitigation.
- Several ships tracked the pod, fearing that its sole occupant was escaping.
- Mr Melvin was the sole occupant of the car, and no other vehicles were involved.
- The main concern of the Australian Republican Movement has always been with the Office of Governor-General rather than any one occupant of the position.
- One newspaper said yesterday that they were proof that he is ‘one of the most reactionary occupants of his office in modern times’.
- Over the years, Larry's show has become a favorite forum for would-be occupants of the Oval Office.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.