Translation of occurrence in Spanish:
- 1 countable (event, instance) it is a frequent/rare occurrencees/no es algo frecuentemurders are an everyday occurrence here
ocurre/no ocurre con frecuenciaaquí los asesinatos son cosa de todos los díasthe unusual occurrences of the previous eveninglos extraños acontecimientos de la noche anteriorthere were two separate occurrenceshubo dos casos independientes
- 2 uncountable (incidence) the occurrence of cancer among childrenla incidencia del cáncer en los niñosof less frequent occurrencede menor frecuencia y númeroExample sentences
- He saw that she showed no sign of being scared on account of the occurrence of a political incident.
- Pipher has noted that adolescent girls tend to report events and occurrences dramatically and emotionally.
- A sentinel event is an unexpected occurrence involving death or serious physical injury.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.