- 1.1 (sea) océano (masculine) ocean cruise crucero (masculine) ([ por el Atlántico, Índico, etc ]) ocean currents corrientes (feminine plural) oceánicasMore example sentences1.2
(oceans plural)(large quantity) [colloquial/familiar] un montón [colloquial/familiar], la mar [colloquial/familiar] you've got oceans of time tienes un montón or la mar de tiempo [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- This guy up here is a very close relative of the roly-poly, only it lives in the deep sea along the ocean floor.
- The pole was anchored solidly to the floor of the ocean and rose about twenty feet into the air.
- Discarded nets drift through the sea and continue to kill fish on the ocean floor.
- The Holy Qur' an is an ocean of divine knowledge.
- This image marks a time in history not only for Yes, but a passage in the oceans of time.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.