Translation of ocean in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sea) ocean cruiseocean currentscorrientes (feminine plural) oceánicasExample sentences1.2
also: oceans plural(large quantity) [colloquial]you've got oceans of timeun montón [colloquial]la mar [colloquial]tienes un montón or la mar de tiempo [colloquial]Example sentences
- This guy up here is a very close relative of the roly-poly, only it lives in the deep sea along the ocean floor.
- The pole was anchored solidly to the floor of the ocean and rose about twenty feet into the air.
- Discarded nets drift through the sea and continue to kill fish on the ocean floor.
- The Holy Qur' an is an ocean of divine knowledge.
- This image marks a time in history not only for Yes, but a passage in the oceans of time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than