Translation of ocean in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sea) ocean cruisecrucero (masculine) (por el Atlántico, Índico, etc)ocean currentscorrientes (feminine plural) oceánicasExample sentences1.2
also: oceans plural(large quantity) [colloquial]un montón [colloquial]you've got oceans of time
- This guy up here is a very close relative of the roly-poly, only it lives in the deep sea along the ocean floor.
- The pole was anchored solidly to the floor of the ocean and rose about twenty feet into the air.
- Discarded nets drift through the sea and continue to kill fish on the ocean floor.
la mar [colloquial]tienes un montón or la mar de tiempo [colloquial]Example sentences
- The Holy Qur' an is an ocean of divine knowledge.
- This image marks a time in history not only for Yes, but a passage in the oceans of time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.