Translation of octet in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Music/Música] octeto (masculine)Example sentences
- The first couple octets are the manufacturer, the middle are the device, and the final are like serial numbers.
- Gaurav is an active member in the comedy octet, The Other Guys.
- I could only hope the squabbling octet did not end up at the same resort.
Example sentences1.2 [Literat] octava (feminine)
- Jamil Sheriff is the pianist with Joel's band and he will be taking his own octet to Leeds College of Music on Wednesday.
- John of Gaunt entered five groups in this year's regional festival including its wind band, low brass ensemble and trombone octet.
- The octet will go on to perform the Dvorak anniversary concert at Castle Howard on Tuesday.
- In my continuing education I learned that Mendelssohn orchestrated the scherzo of his octet.
- Arriaga was second fiddle in a string quartet at nine years of age, and two years later wrote an octet.
- Burney recorded that his instrumental works - symphonies, concertos, octets, quartets, and trios - were as popular as his vocal music.
- In the first huitain (an octet that rhymes ababbcbc) de Pisan declares her personal voice as the narrator.
- Here is the octet as it is called, the first eight lines of the sonnet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the