- 1.1 [Culin] despojos (mpl), asaduras (fpl), achuras (fpl) (RPl) , interiores (mpl) (Chi)More example sentences1.2 (garbage) (AmE) basura (f)
More example sentences
- Certain limited measures were introduced which undermined this claim, including a ban on the use of specified bovine offals in the human food chain.
- It is made with many offal tidbits, it is necessary to cook the offals separately before they are combined and cooked together.
- An advisory was given to manufacturers of baby foods not to include ruminant offals in their products.
- The early targets had been water supplies contaminated by human waste, slaughterhouse offal, and garbage.
- While disappointed that someone would dump offal, he said he had been encouraged by the council's response to his call.
- There's still that familiar stench, a mixture of open sewers, rotting rubbish and offal from street butchers' stalls mixed with dust and petrol fumes.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.