Translation of offal in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Cookery)despojos (masculine plural)interiores (masculine plural) (Chile)Example sentences1.2 (garbage)
(American English)Example sentences
- Certain limited measures were introduced which undermined this claim, including a ban on the use of specified bovine offals in the human food chain.
- It is made with many offal tidbits, it is necessary to cook the offals separately before they are combined and cooked together.
- An advisory was given to manufacturers of baby foods not to include ruminant offals in their products.
- The early targets had been water supplies contaminated by human waste, slaughterhouse offal, and garbage.
- While disappointed that someone would dump offal, he said he had been encouraged by the council's response to his call.
- There's still that familiar stench, a mixture of open sewers, rotting rubbish and offal from street butchers' stalls mixed with dust and petrol fumes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.