- (of leather fabric, paper, wood) recorte (masculine), trozo (masculine); (of meat) resto (masculine)More example sentences
- He also left behind a leather offcut with his name inscribed upon it, and may have owned the magnificent chamfron which was found nearby.
- Also in the barrow ditches were woodchips and offcuts from the construction of the mound's timber revetment.
- Poor old Sofia has been down to her local carpet warehouse and snapped up a few offcuts of a revolting cerise floor covering.
Definition of offcut in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.