- (of leather fabric, paper, wood) recorte (m), trozo (m); (of meat) resto (m)More example sentences
- He also left behind a leather offcut with his name inscribed upon it, and may have owned the magnificent chamfron which was found nearby.
- Also in the barrow ditches were woodchips and offcuts from the construction of the mound's timber revetment.
- Poor old Sofia has been down to her local carpet warehouse and snapped up a few offcuts of a revolting cerise floor covering.
Definition of offcut in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.