- (of leather fabric, paper, wood) recorte (m), trozo (m); (of meat) resto (m)More example sentences
- He also left behind a leather offcut with his name inscribed upon it, and may have owned the magnificent chamfron which was found nearby.
- Also in the barrow ditches were woodchips and offcuts from the construction of the mound's timber revetment.
- Poor old Sofia has been down to her local carpet warehouse and snapped up a few offcuts of a revolting cerise floor covering.
Definition of offcut in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.