Translation of offering in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sacrifice)Example sentences1.2 (donation)
Example sentences1.3 (creation, product) this year's offerings from the Paris designers
- An offering of libation and sacrifices accompanies communication with the deceased at the gravesite.
- As in India, pilgrimages are for rich and poor, whoever is willing to make offerings and sacrifice.
- Sacrifices and offerings are made to it and to the graves of male ancestors.
las creaciones que nos ofrecen este año los diseñadores de ParísExample sentences
- In the first part, we are invited to make our offering of money for the work of the church.
- It appears that removing cash from offerings and church fund-raisers by a pastor was a technique-of-choice in both of these cases.
- On Il'ia's day, in many parts of Russia, propitiatory offerings were brought to church.
- The range has been enlarged to increase commercial customer product offerings, increase unit sales and raise profitability.
- I managed to take in some of the wonderful entertainment offerings in the cosmopolitan city!
- Once broadband customers are on board, the company plans to sell them a host of offerings, from entertainment downloads to its online personals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.