Translation of official in Spanish:
- [title/document/version/language] oficial on an official visit en visita oficial the election will be in March and that's official las elecciones serán en marzo: está confirmadoExample sentences
- The opinions contained are those of the authors, and no official endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
- Whatever happens, few members of the public accept the official line that the case is criminal and not politically motivated.
- Parents are being urged to ensure their children obtain official authorisation if they need to be out of school for any reason.
noun/nombre (government official)
- funcionario, (masculine, feminine) del Estado or gobierno(party/union official)dirigente (masculine and feminine) (del partido/sindicato) Russian/EU officials funcionarios rusos/de la UE
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas