- [title/document/version/language] oficial on an official visit en visita oficial the election will be in March and that's official las elecciones serán en marzo: está confirmadoMore example sentences
- The opinions contained are those of the authors, and no official endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
- Whatever happens, few members of the public accept the official line that the case is criminal and not politically motivated.
- Parents are being urged to ensure their children obtain official authorisation if they need to be out of school for any reason.
noun/nombre (government official)
- funcionario, (masculine, feminine) del Estado or gobierno(party/union official)dirigente (masculine and feminine) (del partido/sindicato) Russian/EU officials funcionarios rusos/de la UE
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.