Translation of official in Spanish:
- [title/document/version/language] oficial on an official visit en visita oficial the election will be in March and that's official las elecciones serán en marzo: está confirmadoExample sentences
- The opinions contained are those of the authors, and no official endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
- Whatever happens, few members of the public accept the official line that the case is criminal and not politically motivated.
- Parents are being urged to ensure their children obtain official authorisation if they need to be out of school for any reason.
noun/nombre (government official)
- funcionario, (masculine, feminine) del Estado or gobierno(party/union official)dirigente (masculine and feminine) (del partido/sindicato) Russian/EU officials funcionarios rusos/de la UE
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.