Translation of oil painting in Spanish:
- 1 countable (picture) he's no oil paintingno es ninguna belleza or ningún AdonisExample sentences
- He made oil paintings and watercolors and attracted some attention with local art exhibitions.
- Family Copies recreates oil paintings or watercolors by using an image from a digital or photographic source.
- To her it doesn't matter if an image is a fine oil painting on canvas or a digital reproduction on a screen.
- 2 uncountable (medium)Example sentences
- With the encouragement of her son, also an artist, she experimented with various techniques: oil painting, coloured Indian inks, engraving, sculpture.
- She specializes in various techniques, including oil painting and mixed media.
- Many Indonesians practice Western arts, from oil painting to metal sculpture, the subjects of which are often inspired by Indonesian life and traditions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.