- 1.1 (outdated) [clothes/decor/attitudes] anticuado, pasado de moda he's a bit old-fashioned es un poco chapado a la antiguaMore example sentences1.2 (traditional) tradicional good old-fashioned discipline disciplina a la antigua or como la de antes
More example sentences
- These are only two of the hundreds of examples of secrecy in what is now seen as a very old-fashioned style of government.
- The mansion's interior was as beautifully decorated as the outside - a fusion of modern technology and old-fashioned artefacts.
- She walks toward her kitchen and grabs an old-fashioned basket with handles, the basket is made from tree bark and it shines beautifully in the day.
- Many newspaper editors and owners still cling to the old-fashioned idea that they know better than you how you should vote.
- Surely the more old-fashioned idea of locally-reared meat being slaughtered at a local abattoir a short distance away makes perfect sense.
- It may be an old-fashioned idea, but life is meaningless unless it is shared.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.