Translation of old-fashioned in Spanish:
- 1 (outdated)(clothes/decor/attitudes)he's a bit old-fashioned
pasado de modaes un poco chapado a la antiguaExample sentences
- These are only two of the hundreds of examples of secrecy in what is now seen as a very old-fashioned style of government.
- The mansion's interior was as beautifully decorated as the outside - a fusion of modern technology and old-fashioned artefacts.
- She walks toward her kitchen and grabs an old-fashioned basket with handles, the basket is made from tree bark and it shines beautifully in the day.
- 2 (traditional) good old-fashioned disciplinedisciplina a la antigua or como la de antesExample sentences
- Many newspaper editors and owners still cling to the old-fashioned idea that they know better than you how you should vote.
- Surely the more old-fashioned idea of locally-reared meat being slaughtered at a local abattoir a short distance away makes perfect sense.
- It may be an old-fashioned idea, but life is meaningless unless it is shared.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.