- 1.1 (outdated) [clothes/decor/attitudes] anticuado, pasado de moda he's a bit old-fashioned es un poco chapado a la antiguaMore example sentences1.2 (traditional) tradicional good old-fashioned discipline disciplina a la antigua or como la de antes
More example sentences
- These are only two of the hundreds of examples of secrecy in what is now seen as a very old-fashioned style of government.
- The mansion's interior was as beautifully decorated as the outside - a fusion of modern technology and old-fashioned artefacts.
- She walks toward her kitchen and grabs an old-fashioned basket with handles, the basket is made from tree bark and it shines beautifully in the day.
- Many newspaper editors and owners still cling to the old-fashioned idea that they know better than you how you should vote.
- Surely the more old-fashioned idea of locally-reared meat being slaughtered at a local abattoir a short distance away makes perfect sense.
- It may be an old-fashioned idea, but life is meaningless unless it is shared.