- 1 (ex-pupil) (British English/inglés británico) exalumna (feminine)More example sentences
- Famous old girls include Harriet Harman, constitutional affairs minister, and Rosalind Franklin, the DNA pioneer.
- Famous old girls and boys include actress Diana Rigg, Prime Minister Herbert Asquith and factory reformer Richard Oastler.
- The former pupil, whose daughter is now a pupil at the school, tracked down old girls from the intervening years via internet websites.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] 2.1 (old woman) señora (feminine); (more affectionate) viejecita (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] 2.2 (as form of address/como título de cortesía) mujer [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- My source told me of the time that he went to a retirement village with Kelly, and Kelly ended up playing the piano for the old girls in residence.
- The old girl went, and the old girl is not going to come back.
- No safety gear, but those old girls certainly have a strong grip.
Definition of old girl in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.