- 1 (ex-pupil) (British English/inglés británico) exalumna (feminine)More example sentences
- Famous old girls include Harriet Harman, constitutional affairs minister, and Rosalind Franklin, the DNA pioneer.
- Famous old girls and boys include actress Diana Rigg, Prime Minister Herbert Asquith and factory reformer Richard Oastler.
- The former pupil, whose daughter is now a pupil at the school, tracked down old girls from the intervening years via internet websites.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] 2.1 (old woman) señora (feminine); (more affectionate) viejecita (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] 2.2 (as form of address/como título de cortesía) mujer [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- My source told me of the time that he went to a retirement village with Kelly, and Kelly ended up playing the piano for the old girls in residence.
- The old girl went, and the old girl is not going to come back.
- No safety gear, but those old girls certainly have a strong grip.
Definition of old girl in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to