Translation of old girl in Spanish:
- 1 (ex-pupil) (British English/inglés británico) exalumna (feminine)Example sentences
- Famous old girls include Harriet Harman, constitutional affairs minister, and Rosalind Franklin, the DNA pioneer.
- Famous old girls and boys include actress Diana Rigg, Prime Minister Herbert Asquith and factory reformer Richard Oastler.
- The former pupil, whose daughter is now a pupil at the school, tracked down old girls from the intervening years via internet websites.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] 2.1 (old woman) señora (feminine); (more affectionate) viejecita (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] 2.2 (as form of address/como título de cortesía) mujer [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- My source told me of the time that he went to a retirement village with Kelly, and Kelly ended up playing the piano for the old girls in residence.
- The old girl went, and the old girl is not going to come back.
- No safety gear, but those old girls certainly have a strong grip.
Definition of old girl in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.