Translation of old man in Spanish:
- 1my/her old man(father) mi/su viejo [colloquial](husband) mi/su marido
mi/su viejo (Mexico) [colloquial]
- 3(especially British English) [dated] (as form of address)
viejo [colloquial]Example sentences
- When asked by a policeman why he did it he replied, ‘sheer high spirits, old man.’
- Between you and me, old man, I'm glad they got me before it went any further.
- Well, they are your patrons, old man, so they do have some right to demand work from you.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.