- 1 c 1.1 [Culin] aceituna (f), oliva (f) black/green/stuffed olives aceitunas negras/verdes/rellenas (before n) olive oil aceite (m) de olivaMore example sentences1.2olive (tree) olivo (m) the Mount of Olives el Monte de los Olivos (before n) olive grove olivar (m)
- Serve as a starter or party opener with dishes of green and black olives, gherkins, a dip with potato chips and a glass of chilled dry Muscat.
- Add grilled cherry tomatoes, stoned black olives, cavello nero and some fresh basil leaves.
- To top it all off, dust with sliced black olives and green onions.
- 2 u (color) (color) aceituna (m)