Translation of omit in Spanish:
transitive verb -tt-
- 1 (leave out)(accidentally) olvidar incluirExample sentences
- Cases with missing data for any covariate were omitted from the regression analysis.
- When any one of these components was omitted from the reaction, licensing dropped to background levels.
- Good, experienced players were omitted from the World Cup squad and the new boys didn't deliver.
- They carefully omitted to mention percentages in their criticism because this was lower than those they imposed.
- Whoever wrote the menu had omitted to mention that the dish came with a spaghetti infused with large dollops of anchovies.
- She omitted to mention that the race was the first of this year's super bike grand prix held at different venues all over the world.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.