Translation of omit in Spanish:
transitive verb -tt-
- 1.1 (leave out)(accidentally)
olvidar incluirExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (fail) [formal]to omit to +
- Cases with missing data for any covariate were omitted from the regression analysis.
- When any one of these components was omitted from the reaction, licensing dropped to background levels.
- Good, experienced players were omitted from the World Cup squad and the new boys didn't deliver.
- They carefully omitted to mention percentages in their criticism because this was lower than those they imposed.
- Whoever wrote the menu had omitted to mention that the dish came with a spaghetti infused with large dollops of anchovies.
- She omitted to mention that the race was the first of this year's super bike grand prix held at different venues all over the world.
infinitiveomitir + infinitive[formal]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.