- [formal] omnipresenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The gods were omnipresent but they were not necessarily obeyed.
- According to the poet, Lord Ganesha, the Onkar-shaped omnipresent god, is the bestower of all kinds of boons.
- The One is the ultimate omnipresent Essence of the Universe.
- Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever encountered the omnipresent Dora series.
- Myrna said that it was a depressing scene, with heavy smoke and the omnipresent threat of losing everything.
- King's recommendations to women are in line with the sense of omnipresent threat and moral panic that he projects.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.