- [formal] omnipresenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The gods were omnipresent but they were not necessarily obeyed.
- According to the poet, Lord Ganesha, the Onkar-shaped omnipresent god, is the bestower of all kinds of boons.
- The One is the ultimate omnipresent Essence of the Universe.
- Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever encountered the omnipresent Dora series.
- Myrna said that it was a depressing scene, with heavy smoke and the omnipresent threat of losing everything.
- King's recommendations to women are in line with the sense of omnipresent threat and moral panic that he projects.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.