Translation of on-board in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1 [Aviation/Aviación] [Nautical/Náutica] [entertainment/catering] de a bordoExample sentences
- Visitors will be able to sample what life was like for sailors in the 18th century with on-board displays until the ship sets sail again on June 14.
- This week, engineers shut down one of the three on-board gyroscopes, leaving the telescope to operate on only two.
- Military pilots manage complex on-board systems and have limited ability to watch for civilian traffic.
- 2 [Electronics/Electrónica] integradoExample sentences
- However, Mariner 9 was the first craft to carry an on-board computer allowing mission control to reload new instructions.
- Each end-user receives a token, a USB-based device and some on-board software.
- So why should one buy a dedicated sound card if on-board solutions provide satisfactory features?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.