adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1 [Aviation/Aviación] [Nautical/Náutica] [entertainment/catering] de a bordoMore example sentences
- Visitors will be able to sample what life was like for sailors in the 18th century with on-board displays until the ship sets sail again on June 14.
- This week, engineers shut down one of the three on-board gyroscopes, leaving the telescope to operate on only two.
- Military pilots manage complex on-board systems and have limited ability to watch for civilian traffic.
- 2 [Electronics/Electrónica] integradoMore example sentences
- However, Mariner 9 was the first craft to carry an on-board computer allowing mission control to reload new instructions.
- Each end-user receives a token, a USB-based device and some on-board software.
- So why should one buy a dedicated sound card if on-board solutions provide satisfactory features?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.