- 1 [Aviat] [Naut] [entertainment/catering] de a bordoMore example sentences
- Visitors will be able to sample what life was like for sailors in the 18th century with on-board displays until the ship sets sail again on June 14.
- This week, engineers shut down one of the three on-board gyroscopes, leaving the telescope to operate on only two.
- Military pilots manage complex on-board systems and have limited ability to watch for civilian traffic.
- 2 [Electron] integradoMore example sentences
- However, Mariner 9 was the first craft to carry an on-board computer allowing mission control to reload new instructions.
- Each end-user receives a token, a USB-based device and some on-board software.
- So why should one buy a dedicated sound card if on-board solutions provide satisfactory features?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.