adj(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [vehicle/traffic] que viene en dirección contrariaMore example sentences1.2 [winter] que viene or se aproxima
More example sentences
- Anyone who has rushed to get across a Hong Kong street in front of oncoming traffic knows that moving on two feet can be dangerous here.
- The suicidal Beatrice who is now ready to step intentionally in front of an oncoming car picks out a man across the street to focus her resolve.
- His 22-year-old brother was thrown in front of an oncoming car, which narrowly missed him after the driver swerved.
- In a descriptive passage that recalls Pickthall's poetry, the story attributes a pre-verbal understanding of the signs of the oncoming winter to both men.
- She smiled wryly to herself, thinking that perhaps he, like the local songbirds and crows, had flown south to avoid the oncoming winter.
- Most of the wildlife was preparing for the oncoming winter.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.