Translation of one-sided in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unfair) [account/version] parcial, tendencioso a one-sided contract un contrato leoninoExample sentences1.2 (ill-matched) [game/contest] desigual a one-sided relationship una relación falta de equilibrio
Example sentences1.3 (unilateral) [declaration] unilateral
- It teaches us that conversations are one-sided and that disagreements do not involve compromise or discussion.
- Before he could continue his one-sided conversation, someone interrupted.
- Derrick shrugged, remembering the look on her face when she caught him and the horse involved in the one-sided conversation.
- Australia's match against Bangladesh should be a one-sided contest with attention focused on the match against England in Bristol on Sunday.
- The winners were in total control from the word go in a totally one-sided contest.
- This was a one-sided contest which ended on a final scoreline of Scartaglin 2-12, Listowel Emmets - 3.
- Academe is at it again, allowing a one-sided, biased article on the Israeli-Palestinian issue.
- A democracy encourages free press that provides both sides of the issue, not a one-sided Party mouthpiece, which the press has become.
- Since I have so often criticized Mirror writers for one-sided, unfair or patently wrong items on Israel and its supporters, let me acknowledge the opposite for a change.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the