adj(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [Clothing/Indumentaria] de talla única 1.2 (universal) [solution/judgment] para dejar contentos a todosMore example sentences
- The one-size-fits-all approach can never accommodate the vast differences in the intellectual capacity of individual pupils.
- ‘It is right and proper that we don't take a one-size-fits-all approach,’ he said.
- The concern about Trips is that it is too much of a one-size-fits-all approach that works to the detriment of developing nations.
Definition of one-size-fits-all in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.