Translation of one-size-fits-all in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [Clothing/Indumentaria] de talla única 1.2 (universal) [solution/judgment] para dejar contentos a todosExample sentences
- The one-size-fits-all approach can never accommodate the vast differences in the intellectual capacity of individual pupils.
- ‘It is right and proper that we don't take a one-size-fits-all approach,’ he said.
- The concern about Trips is that it is too much of a one-size-fits-all approach that works to the detriment of developing nations.
Definition of one-size-fits-all in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the