Translation of one-size-fits-all in Spanish:
adjective before noun
- 2 (universal)(solution/judgment)
para dejar contentos a todosExample sentences
- The one-size-fits-all approach can never accommodate the vast differences in the intellectual capacity of individual pupils.
- ‘It is right and proper that we don't take a one-size-fits-all approach,’ he said.
- The concern about Trips is that it is too much of a one-size-fits-all approach that works to the detriment of developing nations.
Definition of one-size-fits-all in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.