Translation of one-size-fits-all in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [Clothing/Indumentaria] de talla única 1.2 (universal) [solution/judgment] para dejar contentos a todosExample sentences
- The one-size-fits-all approach can never accommodate the vast differences in the intellectual capacity of individual pupils.
- ‘It is right and proper that we don't take a one-size-fits-all approach,’ he said.
- The concern about Trips is that it is too much of a one-size-fits-all approach that works to the detriment of developing nations.
Definition of one-size-fits-all in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.