adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [Clothing/Indumentaria] de talla única 1.2 (universal) [solution/judgment] para dejar contentos a todosMore example sentences
- The one-size-fits-all approach can never accommodate the vast differences in the intellectual capacity of individual pupils.
- ‘It is right and proper that we don't take a one-size-fits-all approach,’ he said.
- The concern about Trips is that it is too much of a one-size-fits-all approach that works to the detriment of developing nations.
Definition of one-size-fits-all in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.