- 1 (former) [politician/film star] antiguo the one-time world champion el que fuera campeón del mundoMore example sentences
- The one-time Rangers youth player rose well to meet Sheridan's corner from the right, but his effort came back off the bar.
- The former Manchester vicar and one-time Eton chaplain has consistently declined to comment on the allegations against him.
- United and City legend Denis, a one-time European Footballer of the Year, had surgery just over a year ago for prostate cancer.
- 2 (happening once) [event/experience/fee] únicoMore example sentences
- Efforts to streamline the tax structure by means of a single tax system and one-time payment are a welcome move.
- Finally, after speaking to her manager she was able to get approval to make a one-time charge.
- The problem is that GAAP includes a lot of noncash charges and one-time expenses.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.