Translation of one-to-one in Spanish:
- 1 (individual) [teaching/attention] individualizado; [contact] personal; [discussion] mano a mano on a one-to-one basis de uno a unoExample sentences
- In one-on-one situations, go for the man in black every time.
- People just don't seem to have the capability of beating their opponents in a one-on-one situation.
- On three occasions York created one-on-one opportunities but each time the Oxton goalkeeper kept them out.
- 2 (exact) [correlation] de uno a unoExample sentences
- What makes the system exemplify the natural number structure is that it has a one-to-one successor function with an initial object and the system satisfies the induction principle.
- And yet, ciphers based on one-to-one substitutions, also known as monoalphabetic ciphers, can be easily broken by frequency analysis.
- For example; the generally held view that dimension was invariant under one-to-one continuous mappings…
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.