Translation of onerous in Spanish:
pesado(debt)an onerous financial responsibility
onerosouna responsabilidad (económica) onerosa or gravosaExample sentences
- No wonder we cannot find staff for such onerous tasks, the stress day in day out must be disastrous on their health.
- A leading Scottish businesswoman has the onerous task of finding a buyer for the beleaguered Millennium Dome in London.
- Eithne also has the onerous task of visiting groups, hospitals and the sick or anyone else that contacts her wishing to see the relic.
- It seems likely that the net cash position will move into net debt and/or the company will be saddled with onerous lease obligations.
- Occupiers are going to become more aware of onerous lease terms.
- Unprofitable contracts can be ended, and property burdened with onerous obligations disowned.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.