- [formal] (reflexive) se; (after prep) sí mismo; (emphatic use) uno mismo to cut oneself cortarse to enjoy oneself divertirse* if one looks after oneself si uno se cuida to talk about oneself hablar de sí mismo to do sth oneself hacer* algo uno mismo to experience sth for oneself experimentar algo uno mismo or personalmenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- They say the biggest challenge for one is to understand oneself.
- That's what comes from subjecting oneself to confusion and some painfully obvious bias on both sides of the argument.
- Why subject oneself voluntarily to the kind of pain involved in running 21K?
- These things could be learned from friends and relatives, or from reading the right kinds of books oneself.
- They take the easier way out, and when that comes to eating, it is easier to stop into a fast food restaurant than to prepare a meal oneself.
- Gelatin agar - is there a way to make it oneself?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.