Translation of oneself in Spanish:
- [formal] (reflexive) se; (after prep) sí mismo; (emphatic use) uno mismo to cut oneself cortarse to enjoy oneself divertirse* if one looks after oneself si uno se cuida to talk about oneself hablar de sí mismo to do sth oneself hacer* algo uno mismo to experience sth for oneself experimentar algo uno mismo or personalmenteExample sentences
- They say the biggest challenge for one is to understand oneself.
- That's what comes from subjecting oneself to confusion and some painfully obvious bias on both sides of the argument.
- Why subject oneself voluntarily to the kind of pain involved in running 21K?
- These things could be learned from friends and relatives, or from reading the right kinds of books oneself.
- They take the easier way out, and when that comes to eating, it is easier to stop into a fast food restaurant than to prepare a meal oneself.
- Gelatin agar - is there a way to make it oneself?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.