Translation of oneself in Spanish:
- [formal] (reflexive) se; (after prep) sí mismo; (emphatic use) uno mismo to cut oneself cortarse to enjoy oneself divertirse* if one looks after oneself si uno se cuida to talk about oneself hablar de sí mismo to do sth oneself hacer* algo uno mismo to experience sth for oneself experimentar algo uno mismo or personalmenteExample sentences
- They say the biggest challenge for one is to understand oneself.
- That's what comes from subjecting oneself to confusion and some painfully obvious bias on both sides of the argument.
- Why subject oneself voluntarily to the kind of pain involved in running 21K?
- These things could be learned from friends and relatives, or from reading the right kinds of books oneself.
- They take the easier way out, and when that comes to eating, it is easier to stop into a fast food restaurant than to prepare a meal oneself.
- Gelatin agar - is there a way to make it oneself?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.