Translation of oneself in Spanish:
- [formal] (reflexive)(after prep) sí mismo(emphatic use) uno mismoto cut oneselfcortarseto enjoy oneselfdivertirseif one looks after oneselfsi uno se cuidato talk about oneselfhablar de sí mismoto do something oneselfhacer algo uno mismoto experience something for oneselfexperimentar algo uno mismo or personalmenteExample sentences
- They say the biggest challenge for one is to understand oneself.
- That's what comes from subjecting oneself to confusion and some painfully obvious bias on both sides of the argument.
- Why subject oneself voluntarily to the kind of pain involved in running 21K?
- These things could be learned from friends and relatives, or from reading the right kinds of books oneself.
- They take the easier way out, and when that comes to eating, it is easier to stop into a fast food restaurant than to prepare a meal oneself.
- Gelatin agar - is there a way to make it oneself?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.