- 1 1.1 (for bottle) abridor (masculine), abrebotellas (masculine), destapador (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) 1.2 (for can) abrelatas (masculine)More example sentences
- The Northern Star Literary Award, a hand-crafted pen, pencil and letter opener in a box of North Coast red cedar, will also be awarded for best entry overall.
- Airports have brought in increasingly stringent security checks, and are confiscating everything from nail files and bottle openers to knitting needles and knives.
- My family has a picnic kit which includes knife, bottle opener, ‘cool bag’ and plastic plates and cups to make meals on beaches that bit nicer!
- 2 2.1 (in cards) mano (feminine) 2.2 (in cricket)[ bateador que abre el juego ]More example sentences
- Which isn't to say he is any less potent; his ability to dismiss top-class batsmen and high-class openers is unquestionable.
- No matter what their decisions, Lancashire must recruit at least one top-class batsman, preferably an opener, and possibly two.
- Following the fall of the openers, the batsmen dropped at an alarming rate.
- 3 (of show) primer número (masculine) this concert is the traditional opener of each new season la temporada se abre tradicionalmente con este concierto for openers para empezarMore example sentences
- Johnson has proven that his victory at the season opener was no fluke.
- After a busy summer, Les Grands Ballets Canadiens are getting ready for their season opener, which, incidentally, is also a world premiere.
- Making the All-Star team, standing on the mound for the fifth game of the playoffs, starting the season opener this year - it's all unbelievable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.