- 1 1.1 (for bottle) abridor (m), abrebotellas (m), destapador (m) (Latin America/América Latina) 1.2 (for can) abrelatas (masculine)More example sentences
- The Northern Star Literary Award, a hand-crafted pen, pencil and letter opener in a box of North Coast red cedar, will also be awarded for best entry overall.
- Airports have brought in increasingly stringent security checks, and are confiscating everything from nail files and bottle openers to knitting needles and knives.
- My family has a picnic kit which includes knife, bottle opener, ‘cool bag’ and plastic plates and cups to make meals on beaches that bit nicer!
- 2 2.1 (in cards) mano (feminine) 2.2 (in cricket)bateador que abre el juegoMore example sentences
- Which isn't to say he is any less potent; his ability to dismiss top-class batsmen and high-class openers is unquestionable.
- No matter what their decisions, Lancashire must recruit at least one top-class batsman, preferably an opener, and possibly two.
- Following the fall of the openers, the batsmen dropped at an alarming rate.
- 3 (of show) primer número (masculine) this concert is the traditional opener of each new season la temporada se abre tradicionalmente con este concierto for openers para empezarMore example sentences
- Johnson has proven that his victory at the season opener was no fluke.
- After a busy summer, Les Grands Ballets Canadiens are getting ready for their season opener, which, incidentally, is also a world premiere.
- Making the All-Star team, standing on the mound for the fifth game of the playoffs, starting the season opener this year - it's all unbelievable.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.