Translation of opportune in Spanish:
- [formal](moment/remark)your intervention/arrival was most opportunetu intervención/llegada fue de lo más oportunaExample sentences
- The three grants totalling US $7.3 million given to Zambia by Japan could not have come at a more opportune time.
- Journalists alarmed by the directions of both the profession and journalism education said the initiative comes at an opportune time.
- He also believed it was an opportune time to walk away.
- This would facilitate the opportune identification of patients who would benefit from treatment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.