- [formal] [moment/remark] oportuno your intervention/arrival was most opportune tu intervención/llegada fue de lo más oportunaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The three grants totalling US $7.3 million given to Zambia by Japan could not have come at a more opportune time.
- Journalists alarmed by the directions of both the profession and journalism education said the initiative comes at an opportune time.
- He also believed it was an opportune time to walk away.
- This would facilitate the opportune identification of patients who would benefit from treatment.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.