Translation of opportune in Spanish:
- [formal] [moment/remark] oportuno your intervention/arrival was most opportune tu intervención/llegada fue de lo más oportunaExample sentences
- The three grants totalling US $7.3 million given to Zambia by Japan could not have come at a more opportune time.
- Journalists alarmed by the directions of both the profession and journalism education said the initiative comes at an opportune time.
- He also believed it was an opportune time to walk away.
- This would facilitate the opportune identification of patients who would benefit from treatment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.