- [formal] [moment/remark] oportuno your intervention/arrival was most opportune tu intervención/llegada fue de lo más oportunaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The three grants totalling US $7.3 million given to Zambia by Japan could not have come at a more opportune time.
- Journalists alarmed by the directions of both the profession and journalism education said the initiative comes at an opportune time.
- He also believed it was an opportune time to walk away.
- This would facilitate the opportune identification of patients who would benefit from treatment.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...