- obra (feminine); [Music/Música] opus (masculine) Opus 73, the Emperor Opus 73, El Emperador (before noun/delante del nombre) opus number opus (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Although some composers still assign opus numbers to keep track of their output, it is no longer customary.
- The second piece was another Beethoven opus, Piano Concerto Number 5.
- The opus 39 Waltzes began as a work for solo piano.
- The Toronto art-rockers have a tendency to go for the extreme, whether it is a lavishly orchestrated children's record or a rock opus telling the story of the Group
- Once you've produced your opus, test it carefully before going public.
- Similarly, as with previous recordings, their latest opus is an effective mix of sprawling environmental textures, clanging, gritty percussion and humorous samples.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.