- obra (f); [Mus] opus (m) Opus 73, the Emperor Opus 73, El Emperador (before n) opus number opus (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Although some composers still assign opus numbers to keep track of their output, it is no longer customary.
- The second piece was another Beethoven opus, Piano Concerto Number 5.
- The opus 39 Waltzes began as a work for solo piano.
- The Toronto art-rockers have a tendency to go for the extreme, whether it is a lavishly orchestrated children's record or a rock opus telling the story of the Group
- Once you've produced your opus, test it carefully before going public.
- Similarly, as with previous recordings, their latest opus is an effective mix of sprawling environmental textures, clanging, gritty percussion and humorous samples.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.