- 1.1 [utterance] del oráculoMore example sentences1.2 (mysterious) misterioso
More example sentences
- Crucially, however, even within the confines of the biological sciences, the science of genetics does not, and cannot, speak with a single, oracular voice.
- Another aspect of the wise-woman's status is that she is regarded as an oracular authority for her community regarding the meaning and significance of experiences they fail to understand - accidents, misfortunes, mysterious illness.
- Their work had an oracular or prophetic immediacy for a civilian population generally starved of real news about the war.
- The diviner employs the arts dramatically, heightening all the senses, to create and highlight this radically different setting for the oracular utterance.
- Speaking as a vague, confused and oracular writer who regularly indulges in verbal obscurity caused by my obvious mental confusion, I would humbly suggest that he is talking complete and utter rubbish.
- Instead of unambiguous statements, the Union contents itself with oracular analyses.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...