Translation of oral in Spanish:
adjective usually before noun
- 1.1 (spoken)(examination/exercise)
oral(tradition)oral classes in French
transmitido oralmente or verbalmenteclases (feminine plural) orales de francésExample sentences
- They rely on oral interviews rather than written ones.
- It focuses on oral communication rather than written communication, which is vital in communities where there are many people who are not literate.
- As Ruby and Brown point out in, military records often differed from Spokane versions, which generally assumed an oral, rather than written, form.
- Folk literature from the oral tradition to the printed word encompasses four major types: legends, myths, fables, and fairy tales.
- Like the slaves, immersed from birth in an oral tradition, she sings the recipe to retain the words.
- We often therefore speak of oral traditions, but the most important element in an oral tradition is not so much the spoken word as it is human memory.
- Maintenance of good oral hygiene and dental care are important.
- The chronic exposure to silver compounds both in medical and industrial settings can lead to permanent bluish-black discoloration of oral and nasopharyngeal mucosa.
- Sites involved include the oral cavity, anus, and genital mucosa.
- Any woman who had ever been pregnant, had a positive pregnancy test, or used estrogen replacement therapy or oral contraceptives was excluded from the study.
- Should oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy be discontinued before surgery?
- There has been little input from the clinicians who prescribe oral contraceptives or from the women who use them.
oralExample sentences1.4 (Linguistics)
- But the research evidence linking actual deprivation with the later development of oral behaviour or character is weak.
- This behavior ties directly into the oral fixation theories.
- 12 vowels are distinguished; six oral vowels and six nasal vowels.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.