- 1 1.1 c u (fruit) naranja (f) (before n) orange blossom azahar (m), flor (f) del naranjo orange drink naranjada (f) orange grove naranjal (m) orange juice jugo (m) or (Esp) zumo (m) de naranjaMore example sentences1.2 c orange (tree) naranjo (m)
- Slice each orange into 5mm rounds, trying to reserve as much juice as you can.
- There was a tree toward the front, its branches laden with big, bright oranges.
- When an orange is juiced, fibre and other health-giving elements are left behind.
- 2 u (color) naranja (m)More example sentences
- We mean really bright colours like orange, yellow, red, and green.
- For those wanting something more bright, there are colours like orange, green, and lemon.
- ‘We are the only school in the country that has orange as its primary colour,’ director of athletics Jake Crouthamel outlined.