Translation of orange in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable or uncountable (fruit) (before noun) orange drink orange groveExample sentences1.2 countableorange (tree)
- Slice each orange into 5mm rounds, trying to reserve as much juice as you can.
- There was a tree toward the front, its branches laden with big, bright oranges.
- When an orange is juiced, fibre and other health-giving elements are left behind.
- 2 uncountable (color)Example sentences
- We mean really bright colours like orange, yellow, red, and green.
- For those wanting something more bright, there are colours like orange, green, and lemon.
- ‘We are the only school in the country that has orange as its primary colour,’ director of athletics Jake Crouthamel outlined.
- naranja invariable adjective
de color naranja
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.