Translation of orchestral in Spanish:
- By 1800 Beethoven was writing more orchestral music, and the sonatas began to break away from the symphonic mould.
- The beautiful sense of orchestral chamber music the trio brought to the Largo was memorable.
- You would believe that Debussy himself wrote the orchestral version of Claire de lune.
- From Auckland, Vivian had been an orchestral conductor while Harold played clarinet.
- Reger, thanks to his experience as a conductor, was a master of orchestral sound.
- No conductor presently active commands more respect from orchestral players than Lorin Maazel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.