Translation of orchestral in Spanish:
- [music] orquestal; [player] de orquesta; [piece] para orquesta, orquestalExample sentences
- By 1800 Beethoven was writing more orchestral music, and the sonatas began to break away from the symphonic mould.
- The beautiful sense of orchestral chamber music the trio brought to the Largo was memorable.
- You would believe that Debussy himself wrote the orchestral version of Claire de lune.
- From Auckland, Vivian had been an orchestral conductor while Harold played clarinet.
- Reger, thanks to his experience as a conductor, was a master of orchestral sound.
- No conductor presently active commands more respect from orchestral players than Lorin Maazel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.