Translation of orchestrate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [Music/Música] orquestarExample sentences1.2 [revolt/violence] orquestar; [campaign] organizar*, montar, orquestar; [conference/ceremony] organizar*
- Among its new product features is Arrange, a function enabling the use of artificial intelligence to arrange and orchestrate music automatically.
- Gloria is not only a multi-instrumentalist (she plays violin and piano) but she also arranges and orchestrates all the music of Rua.
- Two years later, ten weeks before his death, Mozart told his wife he was orchestrating the rondo finale for his friend Anton
- The combatants so far proved incapable of ending the civil war, working toward rebuilding the civic and state institutions and orchestrating a comprehensive plan for rehabilitation.
- Marian Maloney Higgins, head of the hairdressing college is orchestrating the hair style element of the show.
- Rozema skillfully orchestrates all of these elements together, and the result is a richly textured, entertaining and impressive debut.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.