- 1.1 [Mus] orquestarMore example sentences1.2 [revolt/violence] orquestar; [campaign] organizar*, montar, orquestar; [conference/ceremony] organizar*
More example sentences
- Among its new product features is Arrange, a function enabling the use of artificial intelligence to arrange and orchestrate music automatically.
- Gloria is not only a multi-instrumentalist (she plays violin and piano) but she also arranges and orchestrates all the music of Rua.
- Two years later, ten weeks before his death, Mozart told his wife he was orchestrating the rondo finale for his friend Anton
- The combatants so far proved incapable of ending the civil war, working toward rebuilding the civic and state institutions and orchestrating a comprehensive plan for rehabilitation.
- Marian Maloney Higgins, head of the hairdressing college is orchestrating the hair style element of the show.
- Rozema skillfully orchestrates all of these elements together, and the result is a richly textured, entertaining and impressive debut.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.