- 1.1 [Music/Música] orquestarMore example sentences1.2 [revolt/violence] orquestar; [campaign] organizar*, montar, orquestar; [conference/ceremony] organizar*
More example sentences
- Among its new product features is Arrange, a function enabling the use of artificial intelligence to arrange and orchestrate music automatically.
- Gloria is not only a multi-instrumentalist (she plays violin and piano) but she also arranges and orchestrates all the music of Rua.
- Two years later, ten weeks before his death, Mozart told his wife he was orchestrating the rondo finale for his friend Anton
- The combatants so far proved incapable of ending the civil war, working toward rebuilding the civic and state institutions and orchestrating a comprehensive plan for rehabilitation.
- Marian Maloney Higgins, head of the hairdressing college is orchestrating the hair style element of the show.
- Rozema skillfully orchestrates all of these elements together, and the result is a richly textured, entertaining and impressive debut.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.