Translation of organism in Spanish:
- 1 [Biology/Biología] [Botany/Botánica] organismo (masculine)Example sentences
- Green plants are the only organisms in the natural world that can make their own food.
- Eventually, it melts to supply water and nutrients to plants and aquatic organisms.
- Plants are aerobic organisms that rely on oxygen for development and metabolism.
- Basically us humans are only organisms, we are the same as a plant, a dog, even a bacteria.
- In the human organism, cholesterol is the parent compound of all steroid hormones.
- Humans and all other organisms are related by evolution to a common ancestor.
- 2 (coordinated whole) organismo (masculine)Example sentences
- There are some intelligent people in it, but the organism of the government is not intelligent.
- Broadly speaking, the Greeks viewed the Universe as a living organism rather than as a mechanism like a watch.
- According to Richard Pascale, if you want your company to stay alive, then try running it like a living organism.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.