- 1 [Biology/Biología] [Botany/Botánica] organismo (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Green plants are the only organisms in the natural world that can make their own food.
- Eventually, it melts to supply water and nutrients to plants and aquatic organisms.
- Plants are aerobic organisms that rely on oxygen for development and metabolism.
- Basically us humans are only organisms, we are the same as a plant, a dog, even a bacteria.
- In the human organism, cholesterol is the parent compound of all steroid hormones.
- Humans and all other organisms are related by evolution to a common ancestor.
- 2 (coordinated whole) organismo (masculine)More example sentences
- There are some intelligent people in it, but the organism of the government is not intelligent.
- Broadly speaking, the Greeks viewed the Universe as a living organism rather than as a mechanism like a watch.
- According to Richard Pascale, if you want your company to stay alive, then try running it like a living organism.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.