- 1 [Biol] [Bot] organismo (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Green plants are the only organisms in the natural world that can make their own food.
- Eventually, it melts to supply water and nutrients to plants and aquatic organisms.
- Plants are aerobic organisms that rely on oxygen for development and metabolism.
- Basically us humans are only organisms, we are the same as a plant, a dog, even a bacteria.
- In the human organism, cholesterol is the parent compound of all steroid hormones.
- Humans and all other organisms are related by evolution to a common ancestor.
- 2 (coordinated whole) organismo (m)More example sentences
- There are some intelligent people in it, but the organism of the government is not intelligent.
- Broadly speaking, the Greeks viewed the Universe as a living organism rather than as a mechanism like a watch.
- According to Richard Pascale, if you want your company to stay alive, then try running it like a living organism.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.