- 1.1 c (group) organización (f) (before n) organization chart organigrama (m)More example sentences1.2 u (organizing) organización (f)
More example sentences1.3 u (order, system) método (m), sistema (m)
- People, departments, and organizations want power and the rewards that go with it.
- Changes in the leadership lineup are normal in any dynamic organization.
- This is my fifth season as Master of Ceremonies for this remarkable organization.
More example sentences
- They will be planning and discussing organization of future events and a form letter on housing issues for students.
- Seirawan's classification and organization of tactical motifs has its idiosyncrasies.
- The IIR specialises in conference organisation, property rental and training.
- This would defeat the whole advantage of multicellular organization and lead to a dead end.
- For centuries, marriage has been a basic element of social organization in societies around the world.
- The organization of the whole thing is very symphonic in nature, which is deliberate on my part.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.