Translation of organization in Spanish:
- 2 uncountable (organizing)Example sentences
- They will be planning and discussing organization of future events and a form letter on housing issues for students.
- Seirawan's classification and organization of tactical motifs has its idiosyncrasies.
- The IIR specialises in conference organisation, property rental and training.
- 3 uncountable (order, system)Example sentences
- This would defeat the whole advantage of multicellular organization and lead to a dead end.
- For centuries, marriage has been a basic element of social organization in societies around the world.
- The organization of the whole thing is very symphonic in nature, which is deliberate on my part.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.