- 1.1 countable/numerable (group) organización (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) organization chart organigrama (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (organizing) organización (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (order, system) método (m), sistema (m)
- People, departments, and organizations want power and the rewards that go with it.
- Changes in the leadership lineup are normal in any dynamic organization.
- This is my fifth season as Master of Ceremonies for this remarkable organization.
More example sentences
- They will be planning and discussing organization of future events and a form letter on housing issues for students.
- Seirawan's classification and organization of tactical motifs has its idiosyncrasies.
- The IIR specialises in conference organisation, property rental and training.
- This would defeat the whole advantage of multicellular organization and lead to a dead end.
- For centuries, marriage has been a basic element of social organization in societies around the world.
- The organization of the whole thing is very symphonic in nature, which is deliberate on my part.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.