- 1.1 countable/numerable (group) organización (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) organization chart organigrama (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (organizing) organización (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (order, system) método (m), sistema (m)
- People, departments, and organizations want power and the rewards that go with it.
- Changes in the leadership lineup are normal in any dynamic organization.
- This is my fifth season as Master of Ceremonies for this remarkable organization.
More example sentences
- They will be planning and discussing organization of future events and a form letter on housing issues for students.
- Seirawan's classification and organization of tactical motifs has its idiosyncrasies.
- The IIR specialises in conference organisation, property rental and training.
- This would defeat the whole advantage of multicellular organization and lead to a dead end.
- For centuries, marriage has been a basic element of social organization in societies around the world.
- The organization of the whole thing is very symphonic in nature, which is deliberate on my part.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.