Translation of organize in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (arrange, set up)(event/activity/strike)we must get his farewell party organized
organizartenemos que organizarle la despedidahave you got anything organized for this evening?¿tienes algún plan para esta noche?organized activitiesactividades (feminine plural) organizadasExample sentences
- There is a good selection and often items are organized in order of the ascending price range.
- Children need to know that we sort and classify things every day in order to organize information.
- The officials reasoned that it would be too complicated to organize a system that sees the rich pay a higher fee.
also: organizing present participle (before noun)(body/committee)
- They would also appreciate support from volunteers prepared to help organise the event, which, it is hoped, will rise from the ashes by autumn next year.
- There is a local committee, which discusses the running of the home, a fund-raising committee and a house committee, which also organises social events.
- Should the game take off, Wong and his team are prepared to organize gatherings and tournaments.
- Trade unions depend for their effectiveness on organising the majority of the workers in any workplace or industry.
- By the early twentieth century the brotherhoods had organized the majority of workers in the railroad running trades.
- Fascism attempts to organize the newly created proletarian masses without affecting the property structure which the masses strive to eliminate.
- 2 (systematize)(ideas/life)you've got to organize your time better
ordenartienes que organizarte mejorI haven't had time to get myself organizedno he tenido tiempo de organizarme
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.