Translation of orientation in Spanish:
- 1 (leanings, preference)Example sentences
- The idea that you can change sexual orientation is laughable.
- They conclude that a person's sexual orientation is determined before birth.
- In addition, several items assessed subjects' preferred theoretical orientation and anticipated area of primary professional involvement.
- 2 (guidance)Example sentences
- I went to both faculty and residence orientation, which means I have a lot more white t-shirts than I'll ever wear, as one would be more than enough.
- I remember how surprised I was to hear this at the new faculty orientation.
- Still haven't actually ‘met’ anyone since orientation though.
- 3 (adjustment)Example sentences
- Actually, I think it's a matter of compass orientation.
- The agreed reforms aim to ensure the Common Agricultural Policy is firmly based on the principles of market orientation, sustainability and environmental awareness.
- These days have been incredibly traumatic and the only place I can receive some positive therapy and orientation is this great site.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.