- 1.1 (leanings, preference) tendencia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (guidance) orientación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) orientation course curso (masculine) de orientación
More example sentences1.3 (adjustment) adaptación (feminine)
- The idea that you can change sexual orientation is laughable.
- They conclude that a person's sexual orientation is determined before birth.
- In addition, several items assessed subjects' preferred theoretical orientation and anticipated area of primary professional involvement.
More example sentences
- I went to both faculty and residence orientation, which means I have a lot more white t-shirts than I'll ever wear, as one would be more than enough.
- I remember how surprised I was to hear this at the new faculty orientation.
- Still haven't actually ‘met’ anyone since orientation though.
- Actually, I think it's a matter of compass orientation.
- The agreed reforms aim to ensure the Common Agricultural Policy is firmly based on the principles of market orientation, sustainability and environmental awareness.
- These days have been incredibly traumatic and the only place I can receive some positive therapy and orientation is this great site.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.