- 1.1 (derivation, source) origen (m) of Dutch origin de origen holandés country of origin país (m) de origen or de procedencia of humble origins de origen or de cuna humildeMore example sentences1.2 [Math] origen (m)
More example sentences
- In Ireland and Great Britain, sacred wells derive their distant origins from megalithic and Celtic times.
- The islands are volcanic in origin, having arisen from a mantle hotspot, and they have never been connected to the mainland.
- Martial arts is a broad term that covers a variety of schools and forms whose unity derives only from their origins in the arts of war and single combat.
- Given ABC, we may assume its vertices lie on a circle centered at the origin of a Cartesian coordinate system.
- Let u and v denote two positions on a chromosome, measured in a scale in morgan units with the coordinate origin at the target locus.
- In fact, from the point P which is at distance d from the origin measured along a radius vector, the distance from P to the pole is d sec b.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.