Translation of origin in Spanish:
- 1.1 (derivation, source) of Dutch origin country of originpaís (masculine) de origen or de procedenciaof humble originsde origen or de cuna humildeExample sentences1.2 (Mathematics)
- In Ireland and Great Britain, sacred wells derive their distant origins from megalithic and Celtic times.
- The islands are volcanic in origin, having arisen from a mantle hotspot, and they have never been connected to the mainland.
- Martial arts is a broad term that covers a variety of schools and forms whose unity derives only from their origins in the arts of war and single combat.
- Given ABC, we may assume its vertices lie on a circle centered at the origin of a Cartesian coordinate system.
- Let u and v denote two positions on a chromosome, measured in a scale in morgan units with the coordinate origin at the target locus.
- In fact, from the point P which is at distance d from the origin measured along a radius vector, the distance from P to the pole is d sec b.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.