Translation of original in Spanish:
- 1 (first) [version/plan] original, originario the original inhabitants los primeros habitantes, los habitantes originarios from an original idea by … [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] basado en una idea de …Example sentences
- The original design provided for the restoration of existing courtrooms.
- In North America alone, there are many aboriginal cultures that no longer know a word of their original languages.
- The final design will maintain these original features.
- 2 2.1 (not copied) [work/research/design] original don't send original documents no envíe originales 2.2 (unusual) [person/gift/idea] originalExample sentences
- Freud certainly had many original ideas; but even the most inventive minds are indebted to their predecessors.
- The contest is open to all original bands and musicians - whatever the musical style.
- Erofeyev is an absurdly original writer of the utmost importance.
- The multimedia production also included an original score by artist-musician Rodney Graham and rock duo Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth.
- He gave me about 20 minutes to respond to an emailed copy of the original article.
- Fortunately his family made some copies of the original manuscript and so we can see now what he really wrote.
- 1.1 [Art/Arte] original (masculine); (document) original (masculine) the remake isn't as good as the original la nueva versión no es tan buena como la original in the original en versión original the songs on the album are all originals los temas del álbum son todos nuevos 1.2 (unusual person) she's an original! ¡es de lo más original!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.