Translation of original in Spanish:
- 1 (first) the original inhabitantslos primeros habitantesfrom an original idea by … (Cinema, Television)
los habitantes originariosbasado en una idea de …Example sentences
- The original design provided for the restoration of existing courtrooms.
- In North America alone, there are many aboriginal cultures that no longer know a word of their original languages.
- The final design will maintain these original features.
- 2 2.1 (not copied)(work/research/design)don't send original documents
originalno envíe originales2.2 (unusual)(person/gift/idea)
- Freud certainly had many original ideas; but even the most inventive minds are indebted to their predecessors.
- The contest is open to all original bands and musicians - whatever the musical style.
- Erofeyev is an absurdly original writer of the utmost importance.
- The multimedia production also included an original score by artist-musician Rodney Graham and rock duo Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth.
- He gave me about 20 minutes to respond to an emailed copy of the original article.
- Fortunately his family made some copies of the original manuscript and so we can see now what he really wrote.
- 1.1 (Art)(document) original (masculine)the remake isn't as good as the originalla nueva versión no es tan buena como la originalin the originalen versión originalthe songs on the album are all originalslos temas del álbum son todos nuevos1.2 (unusual person) she's an original!¡es de lo más original!Example sentences
- This allowed pirates for the first time to reproduce what was for all intents and purposes an exact copy of an original.
- You are required to carry the vehicle registration document; take a copy and leave the original at home.
- He agreed to copy the documents inside, then burn the original papers he had received, which were also copies, not originals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.