- 1.1 (clothes) conjunto (masculine), tenida (feminine) (Chile) a Cinderella outfit un disfraz de CenicientaMore example sentences1.2 (equipment) equipo (masculine)
More example sentences1.3 (organization, unit) [colloquial/familiar] they're a well-disciplined outfit son un equipo disciplinado they've set up a small electronics outfit han montado un pequeño negocio de electrónica
- There were lab coats, Vegas showgirl outfits, long gowns with full skirts, vampire costumes, and flapper dresses.
- The trick is to keep some of your older clothes (the articles that you love), and revamp those outfits with the new clothes of this season.
- They were also able to expand their clothing line to include denim outfits, sweatshirts, outerwear, and accessories.
More example sentences
- And I was able to splash out on a whole new outfit of expensive camera equipment.
- It's an outfit that doesn't just repair your gear, but improves it.
- It can be subdivided to create custom compartments for the ideal organization of tools, sets, kits and outfits.
- They pointed out that arrest of the militant, who was willing to surrender, could have led to vital clues regarding the activities of the militant outfits.
- Two of the region's finest vocal outfits team up next Thursday for a dream billing.
- Likewise many other villagers who were innocent and have nothing to do with any activities of any banned outfits were booked.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-tt-)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.