Translation of outfit in Spanish:
- 1 (clothes) a Cinderella outfitun disfraz de CenicientaExample sentences
- There were lab coats, Vegas showgirl outfits, long gowns with full skirts, vampire costumes, and flapper dresses.
- The trick is to keep some of your older clothes (the articles that you love), and revamp those outfits with the new clothes of this season.
- They were also able to expand their clothing line to include denim outfits, sweatshirts, outerwear, and accessories.
- 2 (equipment)Example sentences
- And I was able to splash out on a whole new outfit of expensive camera equipment.
- It's an outfit that doesn't just repair your gear, but improves it.
- It can be subdivided to create custom compartments for the ideal organization of tools, sets, kits and outfits.
- 3 (organization, unit) [colloquial]they're a well-disciplined outfitson un equipo disciplinadothey've set up a small electronics outfithan montado un pequeño negocio de electrónicaExample sentences
- They pointed out that arrest of the militant, who was willing to surrender, could have led to vital clues regarding the activities of the militant outfits.
- Two of the region's finest vocal outfits team up next Thursday for a dream billing.
- Likewise many other villagers who were innocent and have nothing to do with any activities of any banned outfits were booked.
transitive verb present participle outfitting past tense, past participle outfitted
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.